Thursday, November 29, 2012

Central Recruitment Agency High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh Employment Notice



The Central Recruitment Agency on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the various Sessions Divisions of the State of Punjab, invites online applications for filling up vacant posts of Clerk, in Subordinate Courts of Punjab.
    1. Clerk : 400 Posts
    • Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs.3200/- Grade Pay
    • Age : 18 to 37 Years (Relaxable as per rules)
    • Qualification : Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He should have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets)
Last Date for receiving application : 21.12.2012 Applicants can apply online from : 1.12.2012 Last date/time for Registration Step I : 19.12.2012 11:59 P.M. Last date/time for Registration Step II : 21.12.2012 11:59 P.M. Last date for deposit of Fee : 21.12.2012 (within Banking Hours) Published by VKJ for sarkarinaukriportal.net For Further Detail, Application Form, Please Visit http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/Advertisment/punjab_clerk.pdf
Click on Labels for Similar Jobs

4 comments:

  1. After reading some nice stuff in your article I really feel speechless, because it is quit pretty article. Beside this it is also a long lasting article. Thanks for giving me such type of useful information..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site got information of seo services in chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs Recruitment Consultants Chandigarh.And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information aboutRecruitment Consultants Chandigarh.Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete