Monday, September 17, 2012

UPSC Geologists Examination , 2012 for Geologist , Hydrogeologist Sep 2012


Union Public Service Commission 
Geologists Examination , 2012 
Examination Notice No.13/2012-GEOL

The Union Public Service Commission will hold a competitive examination (Geologists Examination , 2012) for recruitment to the following posts 
Category I : (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines) 
    1. Geologist, Group A : 300 Posts
      2. Assistant Geologist, Grade I, Group B : 67 Posts
      Category II : (Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources) 
        1. Jr. Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A : 03 Posts
          2. Assistant Hydrogeologists, Group B : 12 Posts
          Age Limit : For Geologist and Assistant Geologist Gr. I : 21 Years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 01.08.2012 , For Jr. Hydrogeologist : 21 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years on 01.08.2012
          Last Date for receipt of offline application : 15.10.2012
        • Application Fee : Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & 
        • No comments:

          Post a Comment