THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Regd. & Head Office: 87, M.G.Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I)
1. Administrative Officer (Scale I) - Probationary : 379 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 17240-32640/-
Disciplines :
IT -40
Actuary - 25
Accounts / CA - 25
Generalist - 289
Age : 21-30 years as on 01.02.2011 (Relaxation as per rules)
Last Date for receipt of application : 28.03.2011
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rs. 150 for SC/ST & PWD candidates)
Current Govt, Bank, Public Sector Jobs Published by VKJ for Newsarkarinaukri.com
Details will also be available at Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 5th March 2011 (05.03.2011)
For More Details , Please visit http://www.newindia.co.in/recruitment-notice.asp
(A Government of India Undertaking)
Regd. & Head Office: 87, M.G.Road, Fort, Mumbai 400 001.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale-I)
1. Administrative Officer (Scale I) - Probationary : 379 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 17240-32640/-
Disciplines :
IT -40
Actuary - 25
Accounts / CA - 25
Generalist - 289
Age : 21-30 years as on 01.02.2011 (Relaxation as per rules)
Last Date for receipt of application : 28.03.2011
Application Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rs. 150 for SC/ST & PWD candidates)
Current Govt, Bank, Public Sector Jobs Published by VKJ for Newsarkarinaukri.com
Details will also be available at Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 5th March 2011 (05.03.2011)
For More Details , Please visit http://www.newindia.co.in/recruitment-notice.asp
No comments:
Post a Comment